Sat, Sep 21, 1:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Need help getting an old file...

raingod ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2018 at 8:16 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:32 AM

Tried to find a C/S Email but couldn't so i'll put this here:

Recently my hard drive crashed taking my Poser Runtime directory - after several hours searching I found the particular freestuff item I'm missing to rebuild an old pic. It's called "Diamond 01" by Becco_UK. But whenever I try to redownload it I get the following error message that i've never seen before:

"Sorry, this member's monthly bandwidth allowance has been exceeded.25114|0"

Since it's only the 8th of month - and I highly doubt this file is THAT popular - I hoping this is a fixable issue. I've been a loyal customer here for years, is there ANY way you can get me this file(s)?

PrestonW ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2018 at 11:37 AM

I have contacted Becco_UK to have them upload their files to the freestuff area and host them there. I don' t know how long this will take them. You can always sitemail them and ask for the file to try and get it sooner.

raingod ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2018 at 7:20 PM

The file IS listed in the Free Stuff library - error makes it seem like a bandwidth issue, was hoping you guys might still have it on file. Will try Becco_UK though I don't have much hope since it looks like they have been gone for a very long time. Thanks for the assistance!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.