Wed, Sep 18, 2:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: ** Buy The Morgana Teddy, get another package from store FREE-Not Received

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2018 at 2:33 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 7:54 AM

Hi, so i made the purchase on order# 113222558 on 8/14 but I have not received the free item... I have written to Rhiannon on this also via Sitemail but have not received a response, thus the reason I am asking the forum in hopes of getting it resolved...

Has anyone else had this same problem and if so how was it resolved?

Thanks.

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2018 at 4:42 AM · edited Fri, 17 August 2018 at 4:43 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I've just noticed you mention the 14th... have you checked your GIFTS tab at your account?

That's where the gifts show! :)

Rena

Offer expired on 11:59 cdt the 14th... I hope you're not on another time zone and you missed the offer by a few hours...

https://www.renderosity.com/august-2018---rhiannons-bogo-new-release--cms-20503

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

PrestonW ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2018 at 9:28 AM

Hi, I sent you an email regarding this 😃

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2018 at 10:34 PM

PrestonW posted at 8:34PM Fri, 17 August 2018 - #4334917

Hi, I sent you an email regarding this 😃

Thanks Preston, i just e-mailed you my selection.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.