Wed, Sep 18, 2:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: my old Purchase History

zett ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2018 at 5:52 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:46 AM

after any years I will now new start with Poser. by this way I can't find my old Purchase History at Renderosity. Can anyone help ? greetings from Germany Zett

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2018 at 7:08 PM

Hi Zett, are you logged in with the same User Name/ID as you had used previously? If so, near the top right of this page you should see an avatar and "Hi zett" next to it. If you click on that, you'll find a long list of options, and one of them will say "ACCOUNT". If you click on that, it will take you to your old order history.

That list is shown by Invoice No. and date of your purchases. If there's something in particular you want to find, then just above the list of purchases there should be a link to "Item List". Click that, and you can "search" for the particular item you're looking for.

Hope that helps. ๐Ÿ˜‰

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2018 at 7:27 PM

Hi Zett! Welcome back! I have also reset all your downloads so that you can redownload whatever you need. ๐Ÿ˜„

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2018 at 12:29 AM

Ohhh, good point Jenn. I hadn't thought about the download option disappearing if you haven't been around for a while.

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2018 at 1:08 AM

It doesn't disappear...if you have downloaded an item more than 6 times it will pop up an error that you have reached the maximum number of downloads for the item.. Resetting the downloads puts that number back to 0. ๐Ÿ˜„

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2018 at 12:39 PM

Ohhhhh. Good to know.

Butterfly Dezignz

zett ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2018 at 4:50 PM

jennblake and Misss B: Thanks a lot.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.