Wed, Sep 4, 4:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 1:07 pm)

Subject: Need some beta testers for a character I created using Genesis 8 MALE!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2019 at 9:27 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 5:54 PM

Hi,

Putting the word out that I need at least 3 beta testers for a character pack I did for G8M...

I will need folks that are familiar and can test for both 3DL and iRAY and if you've invested in Wowies AWE shader system for 3DL, that as well.
You can get the freebie version of the shader system here: AWE Surface Shader

Gino is a character for iRAY, 3Delight and AWE 3DL, there are Bio-Accessories including underarm hair, face scruff and eyebrows, there are shaders I created for each area for both iRAY and 3DL (the 3DL shaders work fine with the AWE 3DL settings so didn't see a need to make more of the same)

I will need your email address so I can send you the file via WeTransfer I think to keep things safe please just send me a site mail here with your email address.

Lemme know and Thank you!!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.