Thu, Oct 3, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:45 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Fitting Room problem - "Brush" not showing

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2019 at 12:54 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 7:03 AM

I'm experiencing an odd problem in Poser Pro 11. In the Fitting Room (which I have used before in earlier versions of Poser) the "brush" tool is no longer showing me which polygons are being affected. I should see green/yellow/red polygon points to indicate which ones are being affected by the edits I'm making, but I don't see anything. However, the brush DOES seem to be working (although very slowly).

In other words, I can make edits but can't see what I'm doing (if that makes any sense).

Has anyone else had any issues similar to this?

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2019 at 6:18 AM
Site Admin

Are you sure the display weights didn't get unchecked?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2019 at 12:17 PM

RedPhantom posted at 12:17PM Fri, 11 January 2019 - #4343450

I shall check! Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2019 at 12:52 PM

RedPhantom posted at 12:51PM Fri, 11 January 2019 - #4343450

Rats. That wasn't it.

I have decided to go back into Poser 2014 (on my old computer) and confirm that I'm doing everything right, then try the settings in another build of Poser 11 (again, on yet another computer) and then come back here to see if it works. This will eliminate user error from the equation, and then I can shift focus to video drivers or other things like that.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2019 at 7:44 AM

I don't know what figure you are using, but before you go into the fitting room, make sure subdivision is turned off on everything you are using. The brush is hard to control on a subdivided figure.

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2019 at 9:19 AM

Glitterati3D posted at 9:18AM Tue, 05 February 2019 - #4345340

I don't know what figure you are using, but before you go into the fitting room, make sure subdivision is turned off on everything you are using. The brush is hard to control on a subdivided figure. Thanks. I'll give that a shot, too (that could explain some issues I've had in the past). But that's not the issue I'm having; I just don't see the brush effect at all. (BTW: I'm using Michael 4).

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2019 at 3:21 PM
Site Admin

Maybe check if you have screed or opengl selected and try the other.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2019 at 9:09 AM

RedPhantom posted at 9:09AM Wed, 06 February 2019 - #4345394

Maybe check if you have screed or opengl selected and try the other.

I have not looked at that! I'll check!

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.