Wed, Sep 4, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 1:07 pm)

Subject: Need a couple of beta testers for a character I created using G8M!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2019 at 11:39 AM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hi,

This has been an ongoing project. I submitted Gino to 'Rosity but was rejected. So I have him fixed and added a bunch more options so I think I need to have a couple of beta testers to look him over. I've made settings for iRAY, 3DL and wowies AWE 3DL scripted renderer engine. If you've beta tested before you know the drill...

There are some extras like fiber mesh facial hair. Posing trunks, necklace and ear dobbs are included as newly added items. I'm thinking of adding in a few poses I made as well to complete the package.

IF your interested in helping me get this to market please contact me here via messaging. It will be sold exclusively here at Renderosity.

Thanks for your interest. Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.