Sun, Oct 6, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser 11.2 Registration query

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 9:59 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 12:45 AM

When opening the Product Registration window in 11.2, it shows all my name and address details, and a new serial number. All well and good but at the bottom, there's a button which says Free Trial 0 Days Left.

How do I get rid of this, since I presume Poser obtained all my details from my SM version of 11 Pro?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 10:08 AM

Strange. Mine still retained my original SN. However, I was an early-adopter so that was never a problem with each installation. Have you tried entering your original SN?

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 10:14 AM

Put your serial number in the registration window and hit OK. 😄

Nails60 ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 10:18 AM

I'm not an early adopter but not having this problem, I was expecting to fill in registration details but installation obviously picked these up from my previous installation. Did you install somewhere different from your original installation Sam? Or uninstall first? Maybe you could just enter your old number and try registering.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 10:43 AM

I installed in the same place as my original 11 Pro but didn't remove the old version.

I'll try entering my old SN and see what happens.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 10:47 AM

Entered my old SN, hit OK and nowt has changed, other than the SN, of course. Weird.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2019 at 4:04 AM

Any ideas on how to get rid of the "Free Trial" message?

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2019 at 9:50 AM

tap tap tap (blows into mic)

Hello? Is this thing on?

My Store

My Gallery

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2019 at 10:04 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2019 at 10:08 AM

"...it shows all my name and address details, and a new serial number."

Maybe try entering that new S/N? I haven't installed yet; I was waiting to see if there is a proper way to install Queue (only) on my remotes. Both my PPro2014 Game Dev and my SM P11Pro were functional this morning but are dead now. So, my networking is gone until I can get the Queue-only issue solved.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2019 at 12:49 PM

Is that in the notification window or icon? Try removing the notification.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2019 at 1:36 PM

EClark1894 posted at 7:35PM Fri, 20 September 2019 - #4362946

Is that in the notification window or icon? Try removing the notification.

In the popup when I hit Product Registration in the menu.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2019 at 1:37 PM

Now I'm getting an Unable to contact license server error when I try to start Poser.

Not particularly impressed at this point.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.