Wed, Sep 18, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 2:37 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Newby Question about Adjusting Position of Body parts

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Tue, 22 October 2019 at 1:55 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Hello, I'm trying to figure out if this is right, but isn't the Bullet Physics Simulations panel supposed to give you controls that can rotate or translate parts of the body? Mine is blank. None of the controls seem to be available. I've got a figure sitting down and I want to rotate her head so she's looking over her shoulder even though she's facing forward but I'm having trouble doing it.

This is obviously a very basic thing but I'm having trouble doing it:( Any help one can give me would be appreciated. Thank you.

Nails60 ( ) posted Tue, 22 October 2019 at 2:29 PM

No, bullet physics has nothing to do with it. Select the body part (either click on it or choose it from the items just above the top left of the document window which say a figures name followed by a body part) Now you can adjust it from either the parameters panel to the right of the display window or by selecting one of the tools from the tools panel to the left of the display window. These have bend twist and side to side movement tools. To use them click and hold on the body part and move the mouse.

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Tue, 22 October 2019 at 2:44 PM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.