Sun, Sep 15, 1:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 14 4:15 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Lost a Window in Poser 9 Pose Room

romangirl ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2019 at 11:21 AM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 2:57 PM

Not so new.

A day or two ago, I lost one of the windows for the Pose Room (Poser 9). It's the window that allows me to clone, crop, paint, change colors, etc. I opened the instruction manual, but everything is garbled in notepad. I hope I don't have to reload Poser 9 and all of the updates. I keep searching the Pose Room but can't find it. I've checked Window, Object, Display, etc. but no luck. Please help! Thanks!

donnena ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2019 at 11:43 AM

Please try checking Window > Editing tools

;>

Andy!

romangirl ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2019 at 1:51 PM

Editing tools has been checked. Doesn't help.

I can't check room tools. Barely visible..

Thanks Andy.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2019 at 3:15 PM
Site Admin

The manual should be opened with a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat reader rather than notepad. It's possible your editing tools palate was floating and somehow moved off the screen. If you have any UI memory dots saved for the room you're in, you could click on one of those. If not, you'll need to set the interface back to the factory state. EDIT>GENERAL PREFERENCES. Click on the interface tab. Check the launch to factory state option. (make sure you're in the interface tab and not document. the options look similar but won't help) Then reload poser.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

romangirl ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2019 at 3:35 PM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.