Mon, Sep 9, 8:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: My Surfaces Presets have vanished

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2019 at 6:04 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 5:25 PM

I have just built a new pc, and have installed an nvme drive, letting my old c drive be a storage drive,(daz is on my g drive), I have installed daz studio 4.12 onto the new machine and copied across my settings that were stored in the users folder on the c:drive, everything works fine, except when I go into the surfaces tab and select presets there is nothing there, I have no idea how to get them back? any ideas on where they have gone, as I can not set an iray uber shader.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 17 November 2019 at 9:16 AM

So the other Presets tabs, and the Categories and Products lists, are populated - just not the Surfaces presets? Can you find the presets in, for example, the Products lists (Smart Content tab or container in the Content Library) for Default Resources? Also, is the Filter By Context box checked in the Presets tab of the Surfaces pane?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.