Wed, Sep 4, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Fitting Room question

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 12:51 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2024 at 4:50 AM

Hi,

So now that I have the Fitting Room working (installed the newest Release Candidate) now I have a new issue.

I made a Catsuit for La'Femme using the Rig Suit supplied for her and reworking it in ZBrush, lowering the density ALLOT and adding in material zones. I'm PRETTY sure it's welded so I don't think that's the issue but when I set up a new Fitting session and saved it as a conformer, went back to the Pose room and realized after about 1/2 hour that the visible suit was still the prop, hid that and low and behold, all that was left of the Fitting Rooms efforts were the Shorts and the Collar from the Catsuit. The Fitting Room I guess discarded the rest of the suit completely, like it's not there at all.

Also I set up the "suit" to inherit all the morphs, including the L'Homme morphs, that didn't go well either. Applying the L'Homme morph the suit ... well it wasn't pretty. Over scaled and out of whack so that's a bust too.

I'll be happy enough if I can get this Fitting Room issue resolved so the entire Catsuit makes it rather than just bits and pieces of it! LOL

Thanks for the help!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 3:04 PM
Site Admin

As far as the over scaling, on the properties tab, uncheck the include scales.

For the only including part of the geometry, I've only seen this happen when I didn't use the auto grouping and the clothing I was converting contained groups I check. (like left and right buttocks when the new figure didn't have them.) I don't know if this has anything to do with your problem.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 4:05 PM

Hmmm, I'll have to investigate that a bit more. Sounds like good advice to check against what my piddly experience is with Poser and the Fitting Room.

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

FVerbaas ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2020 at 2:44 PM
Forum Coordinator

One surprise the fitting room may have is that it copies the visibility of the donor. If you use the dev rig as the donor and it is hidden in the pose room, the figure tht is produced will also show 'hidden' in the pose room.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2020 at 4:20 PM

Good advice, thank you!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.