Mon, Sep 9, 8:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: Help with Bend in the river

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 08 April 2020 at 8:09 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:23 PM

If anyone has Bend in the river from Daz can you confirm or test that the scene loads correctly, as I cannot get any leaves to show, they are just not there, as in no geometry, the visibility icon for each one is off and cant be turned on either, the grass is switched off but can be switched on only by unparenting it, I have no clue or remedy to this, I have reinstalled the product to no avail, I would contact the seller but have no way of doing this (daz way of doing things) and always seam to get fobbed off with the corporate response (typical of big business), what im left with is a nuclear waste land and not some nice scenery. Any help is much appreciated

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 08 April 2020 at 9:22 AM

Have you taken account of the bit on the product page:

There is new parameter The Visible in Preview is created for the main group of Preload. You can quickly turn on/off visibility for all heavy meshes with using this button. See promo image with this button.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 08 April 2020 at 11:10 AM · edited Wed, 08 April 2020 at 11:11 AM

On closer inspection I was changing the visibility of the groups inside the main group, not the main one, oof. Thank you RHaseltine for steering me in the correct direction. i've now added a info pop up in the main directory where this is stored so I don't do this again.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.