Tue, Oct 1, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 11:00 pm)

Subject: Wanting to use Daz Studio with a 3dConnexion mouse on a Mac.

emjay247 ( ) posted Thu, 07 May 2020 at 4:52 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

This is my first post in the Daz forums. Has anyone on a Mac had any luck with using the 3dConnexion space mouse to navigate DazStudio? I have tried several times running different operating systems over the years and it hasn't worked for me. Adjusting preferences in the 3dConnexion driver haven't solved the problem but I could be doing it wrong.

I have been tinkering with Poser and Blender and have reached a point where I'm interested in rigging custom characters and conforming clothing. I started with Poser and wondering how Daz tools compare, but would really like to take advantage of the 3d cad mouse within the program.

LMK thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.