Sun, Sep 15, 2:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 13 6:20 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: ZBrush related question about figures

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 29 May 2020 at 4:42 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 2:40 PM

Hi,

Regardless if it's Dusk or L'Homme I've hit a wall. IF I wanted to fix something that was part of the original figure's OBJ I would simply use the Morph option, store the current as a morph target, browse to import the original figures OBJ and fix things up (like if fingers or teeth get messed up somehow) but with how Poser works with these OBJ's once I get, if I manage to get that far, Poser will only accept the figure as a prop. I've been working in ZBrush for about 10 years and very much know what it can and can not do. Never had this issue using the GoZ bridge from DAZ Studio to ZBrush and back again ever. BUT I've hit a proverbial wall with using Poser in this way. Not sure if it's how the bridge is coded or something else.

Can anyone enlighten me about this and if so do you know some sure fire work arounds?

I could go a very long route and fix everything via DAZ Studio/GoZ/ZBrush and save that out as an OBJ but I'd rather figure this out via Poser/GoZ/ZBrush if that's at all possible. If not then just tell me and I'll take the longer road then!

Thanks so much

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.