Sun, Aug 4, 7:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:40 pm)

Subject: Elven lord hair help

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 31 December 2020 at 3:57 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 2:27 AM

I have just bought the elven lord hair, (the readme is not good), and asking Daz for help is like smashing your head into a wall. anyway the problem im having is, in order to render the hair you have to change the Parameters/LineTessalation to 2 or 3, which in any normal hair is easy. only problem i have is the hair is in seven parts and each part does not have a Parameters/LineTessalation setting like strand hair normally has, Has anyone got any idea how on earth you find or apply something to make this appear? thanks

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 31 December 2020 at 4:05 AM

I have found out where i was going wrong.... if anyone else is having this issue, you have to open the root of each of the 7 parts and click on each part within to find the line tessallation, there is no one setting, there are 7 you have to alter.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.