Thu, Oct 3, 10:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Project Categories in WISHLIST

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Sat, 24 July 2021 at 3:33 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 1:39 AM

I use my Wishlist to track assets that might fit into current or future projects. It would be VERY helpful to be able to add some sort of sorting/navigation to my Wishlist. Or to create MULTIPLE WISHLISTS. Like: "Wishlist: Buildings" or "Wishlist Fantasy Comic" or "Wishlist for Vampire Project."

Any sort of customization would be very useful.

Amazon, for example, allows us to create multiple Wishlists. Something like that would be a wonderful addition.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Thorwald ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2021 at 8:18 AM

That would be a nice feature. As it is, I use the move to top to organize my items. Tediously sorting through and moving into categories - characters, plants, animals, architecture, hair, transportation etc. At least then there in general blocks for me to look through. But after a couple of months of purchases and adding new items I'll have to do it all over again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.