Wed, Oct 2, 8:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: FA's Annual Halloween Community Gifts

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2021 at 5:52 PM · edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 7:49 PM
Online Now!

My hand hurts so bad...I can't find the post I made way earlier...LOL So I shall repeat myself:

I have started gathering items for our yearly gifts, read about it here: http://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=24145.0

Still working on the actual page but when it goes live I will tell you. Always, thanks in advance to those that wish to participate (let me know here by messaging me) and to those that come gathering....hugs stay cool and safe.

You can also email me darkangel612 at gmail dot com

UPDATE: I now have 13 items for the batch, so if anyone wants to play with us then please let me know.

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2021 at 6:47 PM

I see you're off to a good start DarkAngel, and as always, I look forward to the annual Halloween goodies and, of course, the Christmas goodies as well. 😀

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2021 at 12:09 PM
Online Now!

Will post the link to the page when I get it done, been trying to do stuff with my painful hand, my cat bit me and now that the hand doesn't resemble the Hulk it may get done in time....otherwise y'all will get generic...LOL

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2021 at 4:01 PM

OUCH!! That definitely had to hurt. 😦

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2021 at 5:34 PM
Online Now!

You are all invited to Story Time Halloween.

Where: http://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2021/index.html

When: October 1, 2021

Why??? To get your first treat, that's why.

The page is up but the goodies won't happen until Oct. 1, as always tell your friends and we can use a few more treats if you wish to participate too.

Thanks in advance for attending.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.