Mon, Sep 9, 5:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Things Don't appear to be working at the moment

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2021 at 8:55 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 5:15 AM

I tried to place an order today using paypal...the same as I always do. But but after I enter my password, and the code they send me, I keep getting the message..."Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Then is a button to RETRY, but the error seems stuck. So is it Renderosity, paypal or me? I'm doing what I always do and never had this problem before.

I did try refilling the cart and then going through the process but that got me the same error. (You kept emptying my cart and I had to re-add it. I didn't realize I could go to my account and just try to pay it again from my orders.) I think I re-filled the cart twice and tried the whole sha-bang again. The third time I just clicked on the paypal button in my orders. But same error.

Guess I'll try it again tomorrow.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2021 at 9:22 PM

I was able to log into my Paypal account and nothing appears amiss. No messages. I did leave them a message though.

When I look up this error on the web, it does sound like it might be a setting on the seller website that is causing this.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 9:54 AM

Well, I tried it again today and the order went through. So I'm not sure what the problem was. I didn't do anything different today than I did yesterday. Only problem is that there are 3 orders for the same thing, but only one of them is paid. Can someone delete the two that are not paid? I'm not sure if I can enter the order number here or not, but I can supply it if you need it.

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 9:58 AM

Hello.

I have deleted the two unneeded orders for you. Sorry you had that issue. I am not sure what it could have been. Paypal does have short issues at times. 😄

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 10:01 AM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.