Sun, Aug 4, 7:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:40 pm)

Subject: LilFlame ComfyDays longshirt deforce issue

shedofjoy ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2022 at 11:26 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:07 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

This issue doesn't just effect this item, but has plagues me on many of Genesis 8's tops, as you can see from the image, there is a weird set of folds below the breasts, as the clothing item has inherited G8F's morphs, even though this has had the deforce sim applied to it the folds don't disappear, Does anyone know how to get rid of this? and i don't want to alter the breasts on the original figure, this is why, generally i avoid buying tops as most of the ones i own create this problem, and mainly worse.

Thank you anyone who can help, and im sorry if there is already a post about this, but the search here gives me nothing useful.

bHbpVVXFRFPPUQ3D7OJWlbw6owMgdiwR0PoYhQdC.jpg

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

BlackStarr42 ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2022 at 12:44 PM

I'd like to know as well, same issues.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2022 at 12:57 PM

Very annoying problem, that seams to effect ALL clothing, and none of the venders say anything about.... 

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2022 at 4:11 PM

Is it all dynamic or is there a  transition from dynamic to fixed (through Surface settings or a weight map) in thata rea? You may be able to test by simualting the outfit on its own, no wearer.

Another issue, though it shouldn't lead to the lumpiness seen here, is that clothing is often modelled fairly loose on the figure, so when it is simulatedall that looseness allows everything to drop more than a physical garment would.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2022 at 5:44 PM

The clothes, like many, are autofit, but also has Deforce, also like many, the creases are from the auto fit where Daz is fitting the morphs to the clothing and doing a rather crap job, running deforce doesn't correct this issue sadly. the only work around i have found is to set Genesis 8 females breasts to completely flat via the morphs at an animation time line of zero, then setting G8F's breast morphs to the chosen size at frame 30 then running the deforce simulation to include all frames in the animation. this doesn't help with clothes that are NOT deforce, and as such i have no workaround for those clothes where the breast morphs are incorrectly applied to the clothes.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2022 at 9:15 AM

Being dForce doesn't mean being wholly dynamic - as I said, try simulating with nothing else in the scene and see if any bits are stuck and don't move.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2022 at 5:51 PM

there is nothing else in the scene, this happens with none deforce clothing and deforce, the deforce clothing can be adjusted by using the timeline and making g8f's breasts small and grow over time, but for clothing that doesn't have deforce i haven't found a way to fix this, and sadly this happens to most tops that i own.

yaugt ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2022 at 5:06 AM

Another solution, though not a pretty one, is to fix it with mesh grabber after simulation.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.