Mon, Sep 9, 5:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 12

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: A Simple Question for Tim or Jen or Whoever...

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 10:04 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:22 PM

I don't want this to be seen or thought of as a SJW moment, but a thought just occurred to me. While looking in a fresh download of Poser 12, it occurred to me to change the ethnicity of the figure (in this case, Lafemme). And while I could do it myself, I was feeling somewhat lazy and thought I'd check the skin tones materials that came with Poser and see what they were like for say a black person, asian, or hispanic. Nothing. so I thought I'd check to see if there were morphs to change the ethnicity of the figures. Again, nothing.

Normally, I would just let this go, and you'd hear no more of it from me, but admittedly, I'm wondering now if the lack of ethnic identities for the Poser figures was an oversight, intentional or you just thought some third party would fill the gap? Poser has, in the past, included other ethnicities with it's figures, so why the change?

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 12:15 PM

You bring up an interesting point, a subject that could become debatable.  From what I've seen, the ethnicity packages seem to be delegated to third-party vendors who are wise enough to see the need and fill their pocketbooks.  But to drive a point, it is difficult to create those textures in terms of detail and color.  For example, Blacks come in various shades of brown, from very dark to almost white.  Latin American Hispanics also have numerous blends of indigenous natives and European settlers, in addition to African slaves introduced into the colonies.  I believe that the most challenging skin to reproduce would be from Blacks, especially the hand palms, foot soles, and skin specularity.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 1:18 PM
hborre posted at 12:15 PM Fri, 28 January 2022 - #4433916

You bring up an interesting point, a subject that could become debatable.  From what I've seen, the ethnicity packages seem to be delegated to third-party vendors who are wise enough to see the need and fill their pocketbooks.  But to drive a point, it is difficult to create those textures in terms of detail and color.  For example, Blacks come in various shades of brown, from very dark to almost white.  Latin American Hispanics also have numerous blends of indigenous natives and European settlers, in addition to African slaves introduced into the colonies.  I believe that the most challenging skin to reproduce would be from Blacks, especially the hand palms, foot soles, and skin specularity.

I just turned 64, hborre. In all 64 years, I've yet to meet a person of "average" color in any race. So I wouldn't expect Poser, or another third party, to try an design an "average" skin color. And I don't think I'm asking that EVERY different type of a person of color be made. But one or two of a race is asking a lot. Poser, in my mind, did have a good idea with the face room, but they let the idea die without really trying to develop it.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 3:21 PM

The reason for its demise is the restriction against third-party development.  Only legacy and Content Paradise Generation 2 models were given the capacity to utilize that feature.  None of the DAZ models nor independent creators had those privileges, it was all proprietary, models exclusively marketed for Poser.  Believe me, if DAZ were allowed to contribute in that regard the Face Room would still be a viable feature.  But, seeing that the feature was squandered on models that didn't really meet user's expectations and vendor support, it's no wonder it was deprecated from the software.  It's a shame.  I do agree that the variation of skin color choices is rather thin in many artists, vendors, and users' palettes which seems to be contradictory to their outcry for more diversity yet lacking in the creativity of producing products for a broader market.  I would welcome the proliferation of greater character diversity but I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 6:17 PM · edited Fri, 28 January 2022 at 6:18 PM

"outcry for more diversity yet lacking in the creativity of producing products for a broader market."

That statement in an art perspective is problematic on so many levels. It doesn't have anything to do with creativity or lack of creativity especially. Since when does creative art making (or some supposedly quantifiable quality of creativity) have ANYTHING to do with a "broader market"?

H. R. Giger never once painted a picture of Nancy and Sluggo. Must not be creative.

Van Gogh never once painted a debutante sullying her prom dress from too much punch. Must not be creative.

Lol. And on and on.

I get and understand OP's concerns but that section of response wouldn't get past the most dull of scrutiny in any kind of critical thinking art environment. And I'm not just saying this to be argumentative.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 6:41 PM

There aren't as many standalones being made for Poser. And not as many artists making stuff for Poser any more. There's still people making different ethnicity character sets for existing figures. Mostly Genesis, which isn't Poser. I see Aphrodite making characters for LF LH. What other figures are there really. Dawn? I'm sure someone is making diverse characters there, though I haven't looked too much at Dawn. There's just not that many Poser figures and Poser artists any more.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 7:32 PM
primorge posted at 6:41 PM Fri, 28 January 2022 - #4433934

There aren't as many standalones being made for Poser. And not as many artists making stuff for Poser any more. There's still people making different ethnicity character sets for existing figures. Mostly Genesis, which isn't Poser. I see Aphrodite making characters for LF LH. What other figures are there really. Dawn? I'm sure someone is making diverse characters there, though I haven't looked too much at Dawn. There's just not that many Poser figures and Poser artists any more.

I'm actually a fan of Dawn's and look forward to Dawn 2's debut. I do, however, agree with Hborre's  suggestion that Poser needs to open up the Face room to other figures other than Poser's. I'd still like to hear something from the development team on the subject other than silence or a pat on the head.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2022 at 8:19 PM
Site Admin

Unfortunately, it seemed the face room support was lacking in options. Judy and Don had more dials than later figures. And if you changed the skin tone, then the head didn't match the rest of the body. It was a great idea but seemed poorly implemented.

The last time I looked, Gen3/8 LF and LH and Hivewire are all that's supported in the marketplace currently, unless it's multi-figure items like hair.

I'd like to see more ethnic figures too. There are a few for each of them if you look, but not as many as we might hope. I haven't seen many merchant resources for ethnic skin and many creators need those to make figures.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 6:50 AM

I don't consider myself as a reference, not even slightly, but each time I publish a dark skin based picture, even if the ethnicity is somewhat respected, the picture collects far less fav's on deviantart (I know that this isn't a reference as well) but I wonder if this fact isn't cruelly marketplace-inspired...

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 7:41 AM

I don't think ethnicity has ever been done well in Poser, at least "out of the box."

The closest were the G2 figures, but those had to be purchased separately. (Though they were cheap or free for Passport Club members.)

V1/2 and M1/2 had a "tone" package with MAT files that would change the skintones of the figure, but that resulted in palms and soles also ending up dark. Not very realistic.

The ethnic morphs for V3/M3 had to be purchased separately, and didn't work very well. They looked nice enough, but the standard expression morphs broke the mesh.

V4/M4 were better, with their "elite" morphs and textures, but again, they had to be purchased separately.

La Femme has ethnic characters you can purchase separately, and Dawn 2 will be the same. (The ethnic characters for Dawn 2 that Cath is working on look amazing.)

I think they should include the "ethnic" G2 figures as part of the free content for Poser. I doubt they're selling many copies of Kelvin, Olivia, etc. now.  And diversity is important for the corporate types who might use Poser for training videos and the like.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 8:01 AM
Site Admin

Ryan and Alison came with ethnic versions. There was Alisha, Maria and Izumi and Diego, Marcus and Tomo that came with Poser. Paul 2 and Pauline 2 had European, Asian, and African versions. I don't remember if Paul and Pauline 2 were part of an upgrade or something you have to buy.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 10:00 AM

I'd almost forgotten about the ethnic versions of Paul and Alyson. I think some came with Poser, and some were add-ons? I've got some but not all.

But I don't think they're very well done. I seem to recall hearing they were released before they were really finished. The head morphs look okay from the front, but IMO don't look very good from the side. Expressions are good, but the textures are hit or miss. Some are better than others.

I think the G2 figures look a lot better.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 10:13 AM

I believe the only ones that ever came free with figures were the Paul and Alyson ones. In every other instance they were separate purchases that came after the main figures were released (assuming there were any). In that regard, I think the way LF and LH are done now aren't different; vendors are releasing purchasable ethnic packages (skin and morph) and the market decides how many it can bear

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 10:28 AM

That might be the case now; Rosity, like DAZ, makes their money off content.

But I think traditionally, at least some of Poser's market has been the corporate customers who don't buy a lot of add-ons. At least not here. When I've seen Poser "in the wild," it's been for things like industrial training videos, crime scene recreations, etc. The ones who want to make Jessi's boobs smaller instead of bigger, so they aren't "distracting." If they buy stuff, it's hard hats and safety vests, not swords or brass bikinis.

Maybe Rosity is giving up on that market. But if not...diversity "out of the box" probably matters. The world has changed. Now, if you're doing a safety video or other training...you can't make everyone white. The training presentations at my office (some of which use Poser) are careful to use diverse models. Not just race and gender, but gay and nonbinary, young and old, fat and thin, people in wheelchairs, etc.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 10:34 AM

Yep, I understand the issue. The problem, however is that where Poser seems to be going is *less* of that and more of the boob showing variety. The 'safety video' aspect is almost gone if you look at what it comes with and what can be purchased; has been that for the past few releases. Diversity out of the box would be lovely, but unless some drastic changes to how the software is used bear out by numbers (to which we have no access)... So speaking up here may be actually very useful.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 11:08 AM

I dunno. I guess the armor is a departure, but most of the clothing meant for Alyson and Paul is normal clothing. Not the type that sells here in the RMP. There is underwear, but it's not particularly sexy underwear. And you need underwear for those forensic videos. Seems like a lot of people die naked, or end up that way, but they won't show the victim nude in the videos, so they put underwear on them.

E-Frontier seemed to want to take the DAZ route, with Winter Queen Jessi, but it didn't last long.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 12:08 PM
randym77 posted at 7:41 AM Sat, 29 January 2022 - #4433957

I don't think ethnicity has ever been done well in Poser, at least "out of the box."

The closest were the G2 figures, but those had to be purchased separately. (Though they were cheap or free for Passport Club members.)

V1/2 and M1/2 had a "tone" package with MAT files that would change the skintones of the figure, but that resulted in palms and soles also ending up dark. Not very realistic.

La Femme has ethnic characters you can purchase separately, and Dawn 2 will be the same. (The ethnic characters for Dawn 2 that Cath is working on look amazing.)

Where is this ethnic characters for La Femme?

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 12:09 PM

Look up anything made by Afrodite-Ohki. Tempesta 3D also did a few of them. Let em know if you have trouble and I'll try to add direct links.

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 2:51 PM

Afrodite Ohki's Anuli 😊

es91ihJCDXpYh86d8SXnPQ6mUhbnIyHXoZipnSRZ.png

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Nas 10TB

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 4:11 PM · edited Sat, 29 January 2022 at 4:11 PM

Mayu is one of my favorites.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/mayu-for-la-femme/140386/

Deacon is one of my favorites for L'Homme. It's somewhat idealized, but that's my taste.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/deacon-dollz-for-lhomme/142698/

An Arab or maybe Indian character:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/d9s-kareem-for-lhomme/150653/

Merchant resource with a darker skin for LF and LH:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/la-femme-lhomme---master-skin-resource-4/142180/

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 5:23 PM
randym77 posted at 4:11 PM Sat, 29 January 2022 - #4434000

Mayu is one of my favorites.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/mayu-for-la-femme/140386/

Deacon is one of my favorites for L'Homme. It's somewhat idealized, but that's my taste.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/deacon-dollz-for-lhomme/142698/

An Arab or maybe Indian character:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/d9s-kareem-for-lhomme/150653/

I also like Ohki's Mayu, but I find 3DSublime's Deacon not my kind of character.  That said, however, I do like her Victor for LF, though I wouldn't use him if I was looking for a specific ethnicity.  ;)

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 6:46 PM

I prefer somewhat idealized characters. I wish there were more of them for LF and LH. I don't to see every pore and pimple, but that seems to be the trend these days. I guess that's the point of Superfly: the realism.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 7:12 PM · edited Sat, 29 January 2022 at 7:14 PM

I like the braided hair on the elf in this render. Anyone know what hair it is and where to get it??? I have to wait until Dawn comes out to see what she offers, but  LaFemme may take the lead so far.

BrcObEZCWQRHx4royXIrkFKjOi4gJL7Eh3O3dWEx.png

RobZhena ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 7:38 PM

Hello? Paul and Pauline, the official figures of Poser 11 (to whom La Femme was a late addition), both have ethnic variants out of the box.

RobZhena ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 7:53 PM

Also, PE, a Poser figure,  comes with several ethnic characters built in. 

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 8:02 PM
EClark1894 posted at 7:12 PM Sat, 29 January 2022 - #4434025

I like the braided hair on the elf in this render. Anyone know what hair it is and where to get it??? I have to wait until Dawn comes out to see what she offers, but  LaFemme may take the lead so far.

BrcObEZCWQRHx4royXIrkFKjOi4gJL7Eh3O3dWEx.png

I think that's Arki's DragonBraid hair. Once for sale at RDNA, now at DAZ.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 8:17 PM

Or Ony Braids by Aeon Soul. No longer available.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2022 at 8:55 PM
Rhia474 posted at 8:17 PM Sat, 29 January 2022 - #4434033

Or Ony Braids by Aeon Soul. No longer available.

I found it. Dragonbraid at DAZ by Arki.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2022 at 5:37 PM
Online Now!

hborre posted at 3:21 PM Fri, 28 January 2022 - #4433923

The reason for its demise is the restriction against third-party development.  Only legacy and Content Paradise Generation 2 models were given the capacity to utilize that feature.  None of the DAZ models nor independent creators had those privileges, it was all proprietary, models exclusively marketed for Poser.  Believe me, if DAZ were allowed to contribute in that regard the Face Room would still be a viable feature.  But, seeing that the feature was squandered on models that didn't really meet user's expectations and vendor support, it's no wonder it was deprecated from the software.  It's a shame.  I do agree that the variation of skin color choices is rather thin in many artists, vendors, and users' palettes which seems to be contradictory to their outcry for more diversity yet lacking in the creativity of producing products for a broader market.  I would welcome the proliferation of greater character diversity but I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

LF/LH were the first Poser natives to not have faceroom support. Apollo Maximus even has faceroom support, which suggests (imo) that Daz, HW, etc., figures could have had it if they wanted it.

The ethnic versions of Alyson/Ryan, and Paul/Pauline were all included in Poser. For Paul/Pauline2 it was added after initial release when they did a revamp of the figures, and packaged with one of the software updates.

Poser is capable of using masking layers in the material room, so you can use it to adjust skin tones to your liking and still keep the differences for hands and feet. You'd just need to create the masks for those parts in an image editor.

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2022 at 3:14 PM
Site Admin

Coming soon for La Femme :)

Y-Phil ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2022 at 4:51 PM

Wooow 😍😍

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Nas 10TB

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2022 at 8:17 PM
Kalypso posted at 3:14 PM Mon, 31 January 2022 - #4434141

Coming soon for La Femme :)

Very nice Kalypso!!  Are these 2 girls your products, or have you stopped creating products now that you're more a moderator?

Butterfly Dezignz

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2022 at 10:31 PM
Site Admin
Miss B posted at 8:17 PM Mon, 31 January 2022 - #4434147

Very nice Kalypso!!  Are these 2 girls your products, or have you stopped creating products now that you're more a moderator?

These are RPublishing products in partnership with Deecey.  I'm just doing the product images.  It's a whole series along with the 4 already in the store:  Joss, Catou, Tauriel and Kath.   There are more to come with various ethnicity morphs/textures although none are supposed to be representative of any one specific ethnic group but rather individuals.   You can even combine morphs and textures among them for even more variety!

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/joss-for-la-femme/151820/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/catou-for-la-femme/151807/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/tauriel-for-lafemme/150313/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/kath-for-lafemme/150310/

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2022 at 11:14 PM

OH, I just recently picked up Tauriel, though haven't had much time to play with her.  🙂

Butterfly Dezignz

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2022 at 7:05 AM

It was a whole lot of something for me to find this thread with it advanced. Thanks for the plugs, everyone! Reminder that I also have Bruno for LH: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/bruno-for-lhomme/149964/

About the FaceRoom, what I'm told is that it demanded too much of programming resources to develop so it would be too expensive to update it for newer figures, considering how little use it got. I feel like Bondware is a smaller company and is having to prioritize.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2022 at 8:18 AM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:05 AM Thu, 3 February 2022 - #4434320

It was a whole lot of something for me to find this thread with it advanced. Thanks for the plugs, everyone! Reminder that I also have Bruno for LH: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/bruno-for-lhomme/149964/

About the FaceRoom, what I'm told is that it demanded too much of programming resources to develop so it would be too expensive to update it for newer figures, considering how little use it got. I feel like Bondware is a smaller company and is having to prioritize.

I actually got a little use out of it back with Roxie. I created a character (african American) named Gwen. I even sold her on Content Paradise. I could live without the morphing abilities of the Face Room, but I did like the skin tone generator.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2022 at 10:00 AM

The big failure in its development rested entirely on SmithMicro's shoulders.  From the beginning, it was the least prioritized and neglected feature of Poser.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2022 at 5:30 PM
hborre posted at 10:00 AM Thu, 3 February 2022 - #4434328

The big failure in its development rested entirely on SmithMicro's shoulders.  From the beginning, it was the least prioritized and neglected feature of Poser.

A lot of the Poser neglect from Smith Micro I believe was from the fact that Smith Micro had too many irons in the fire. Poser was not it's priority because it was a side business. I THOUGHT that Renderosity was going to be different, and I admit that I might be seeing things through the lens of SM's years of neglect of Poser.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Tue, 08 February 2022 at 10:33 PM

Is this moe of what you are looking for? I havent done the fiber brows here yet. Bit skin is totally painted, all bpr and LF's mesh is completely morphed.qgG4VdbsPNO1iD0Jy6UZauK0P9o67TV3YnpJdPX6.jpg

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2022 at 12:40 PM
Liquid_Ice posted at 10:33 PM Tue, 8 February 2022 - #4434581

Is this moe of what you are looking for? I havent done the fiber brows here yet. Bit skin is totally painted, all bpr and LF's mesh is completely morphed.

What I'd REALLY like is an answer from one of the people I posed it to at the beginning of the thread. I know the vendors can create an ethnically diverse figure, but does that mean Poser will no longer offer them with the included figure? Just yes or no.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2022 at 1:24 PM · edited Wed, 09 February 2022 at 1:27 PM

True, but i am willing to create some for poser to be included in the program, for a small price.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2022 at 3:51 PM
Liquid_Ice posted at 1:24 PM Wed, 9 February 2022 - #4434597

True, but i am willing to create some for poser to be included in the program, for a small price.

I'd be all for that. For the record, I'm not against third party vendors. As my Content Directory suggests.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2022 at 4:13 PM
Oh no, i never thought that.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2022 at 3:09 PM

So at least I know that addressing a thread to Tim or Jen gets jack for attention from them.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2022 at 6:38 AM

If it means anything, I doubt they're having time to breathe, let alone to read the forums. Jenn hasn't replied to her Skye all week with vendor/RPublishing questions...

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2022 at 10:57 AM

Why are they so busy? New Poser release? Preparing for Dawn 2?

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2022 at 11:13 AM
randym77 posted at 10:57 AM Sat, 19 February 2022 - #4434966

Dunno. And if I knew, it would be stuff under NDA. xD

- - - - - - 

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2022 at 9:33 AM · edited Sun, 20 February 2022 at 9:35 AM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 11:13 AM Sat, 19 February 2022 - #4434967
randym77 posted at 10:57 AM Sat, 19 February 2022 - #4434966

Dunno. And if I knew, it would be stuff under NDA. xD
Ohki, doki, Ohki! :) Just out of curiousty, does anyone ever call you A- Oh K?

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2022 at 10:37 AM
EClark1894 posted at 9:33 AM Sun, 20 February 2022 - #4434991

Ohki, doki, Ohki! :) Just out of curiousty, does anyone ever call you A-Oh K?

Yep, and also Ohki Dohki xD

- - - - - - 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.