Sun, Aug 4, 5:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:40 pm)

Subject: UltraSceneryXT No Trees help

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sun, 20 March 2022 at 12:53 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 5:16 PM

I've just bought UltraSceneryXT over at daz, jumped right in, read the pdf, and played around, And Can not get the trees or any plant life to show up in the render, ive tried everything i can think of, ive changed the No restriction and setting it to a specific camera, but nothing works, checked all of the parameter settings making everything visible, render settings (including setting optimization to memory, but nothing renders the plant life, any help would be appreciated.

sorry if im asking here, but daz has rather a rubbish system for finding out issues, or even contacting vendors... i supposed once sold it's out of their hair.

Thank you anyone who can help or at least point me in the right direction.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 20 March 2022 at 3:46 PM
Online Now!

Did you check their forum just in case someone else may have reported the same problem?

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 20 March 2022 at 4:53 PM

Which tool is active?

iborg64 ( ) posted Tue, 08 November 2022 at 8:00 AM

did you manage to solve this as Im having the same problem

lassebauer ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2022 at 6:04 PM

Same here and it´s driving me nuts.
Tried the "classic": Make sure you choose a location to save your terrain maps, otherwise nothing will work.
Terrain Properties > Terrain Maps > Save location.

Didn´t make a difference for me, so I would truly appreciate any input :)

esper8 ( ) posted Tue, 29 November 2022 at 4:29 AM

For info:

Ultra scenery XT has been updated, (availabe via Daz Install Manager.) I don't know whether this will fix any of your problems, but it's worth a try.

MarkCM ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2022 at 9:01 AM

There is an active support thread for this product on the Daz forum.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.