Sat, Oct 5, 6:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Credit Card problems

taoz ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2022 at 4:35 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Hi,

I  received a prepaid VISA card from tremendous.com as thanks for taking a survey from another company.  I used some of it at ovh.com with no problems.

Today I wanted to use the rest here, but it was rejected, it said something about fraud suspicion. 

So I tried the paypal option instead ( order 113872121 ) but here the card was also rejected.

I then checked card status and it appears that the first purchase attempt here using the card directly is still "pending", putting the amount on hold, so when paypal did a $1 test charge on the card when I tried to register it, it failed because there's only $0.04 left.

So now I have both a credit card order and a paypal order for the same purchase, both pending, none of which I'm able to pay, and the purchase is a discounted item where the discount expires aug. 31 (in 7 hours).

rhwtvprMcxlfSQPEoC5sWjFIdpjOOB8yLTLQYKkJ.png

ShaniaB ( ) posted Thu, 01 September 2022 at 10:48 AM

Hello Taoz,

Those are pending charges that will fall off your account in 3-5 business days since these purchases never completed. You will not be charged since it never completed the process and hit a fraud error.

The only time this error occurs is when the payment information given at checkout doesn’t match what’s on the card. Please be sure that all of the required fields are completed, and that all information is spelled correctly.

Please let me know if you need any further help! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.