Sat, Aug 3, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Poser Render Save location

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 18 November 2022 at 9:11 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 5:14 AM

Is there a place where you can tell Poser where you want it to save renders. It used to go to Docusments\Poser but somehow it got switched to the location where Poser is installed. Luckily. if I try to save there it, I'm told I don't have permission. But I have to keep browsing to the correct location every time I want to save. I'm not sure how it got changed because I can't find a setting for this anywhere. Maybe it's in a preference file? Thanks.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 18 November 2022 at 10:30 PM

I just use the tear off thingy at the top of the document window render tab, close the tear off tab file and Poser asks if I want to save it. Choose location. Probably an over simplistic method, but it's pretty simple. For animations, image sequence, to a set up folder, ditto.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Sat, 19 November 2022 at 9:54 PM

Also: File>Export>Image then select a folder and file type. After saving one file Poser will remember this location.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 7:14 AM

Thanks. I've been right clicking on the image and then choosing export but it has remember where I saved the last one.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.