Fri, Sep 20, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Black Friday Deals: Daz Store vs Renderosity

IAmNobodySpecial ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2022 at 9:43 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

For anyone who's interested, i just posted a (rather long-winded) YouTube video on how the Daz Store's Black Friday deals compared to Renderosity's.

https://youtu.be/edmPQxg42hY

PuDMjuwI9dfA6ogBk8UDBtzGFupQpilOCRTNYLZI.png

For those who don't want to watch the video, Renderosity won. By a long shot. I'll take "50% off everything for the next several days" over "Study a different calculus textbook each day to see what your discount is at any given moment".

All the best,

Paul

hmatienzo ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2022 at 11:06 AM

I agree, and I also do not like the "Buy something worth 100 bucks to get a dollar off" crap!  That is no sale!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

cSb1902 ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2022 at 12:28 PM · edited Fri, 02 December 2022 at 12:30 PM

I prefered Renderosity's and Renderhub's nice and simple Black Friday sales over Daz3d's this year. The whole "punch-card" wierdness was just a turnoff, and I'm not interested in Gen9 (and most human-figure related products) at the moment. I don't know why Daz3D sales are getting more complicated, but glancing at related forum posts over there showed some customers did benefit from it - to each his own, I s'pose. Hopefully Daz3D will have something easier to deal with at the end of the year so I can finally put a dent in my wishlist.

Thank you for the video. Nicely done. Stay warm!

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2022 at 10:40 PM · edited Fri, 02 December 2022 at 10:43 PM

NmmVsOqGzuGtyuxE8IUaOBnT1t9JXiS89FCt4nDR.jpg

😄

You are so funny, I love you man!!

Have a great weekend, my friend! ... and please keep warm!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.