Sun, Aug 4, 5:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:40 pm)

Subject: G8.1F "eye look automatic" morph

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2023 at 7:04 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

The "Eye look automatic" morph is situated in the Head/eyes of Genesis 8.1 Female, my question is, What does it do and how does it work????

It's set to on, and no matter if i change it, it seems to do nothing, any ideas?

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

HartyBart ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2023 at 4:27 PM

The best I can find is a Bitbucket thread discussing it, among others. It was part of some talk in 2021 about getting the Diffiemorphic DAZ-Blender importer to align with the 'moving target' of the latest DAZ/Blender combo (yawn...).

This control appears to be 8.1 specific and (quote).... "can ON / OFF some eye-look morphs, with eye rotation" and it has "no Controller". My guess is then it may be needed for face morphs that need to be able to control eye-look, so as to keep the eyes visible in the sockets? That's just my guess.

I'm also guessing that you're asking because you want a 'look at the camera' function that can be animated. In which case you should look at free script mcjStareAtTheCam (2020), which works across all Genesis to 8.1 and (apparently) most animal figures. You select the Head and the character will then look at the current camera. The script can have the eyes keep looking at the camera across a set range of animation frames, if required.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.