Mon, Sep 16, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: still no links

Catmandus ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 2:45 AM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Is there a problem with the payments today?  I still have no download links and the Paypal site says you haven't accepted payment yet and they would book the money back soon...  What gives??

Catmandus ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 4:18 AM

Pushed Enter too soon...

Order #: 113939663 · Placed on Feb 13, 2023

Catmandus ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 6:59 AM

I am starting to get seriously upset here.  Still no links and not even the simple courtesy of a reply?!

RFreise ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 3:59 PM

I paid with CC and I still have nothing after 15 hours and also have had no reply

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 6:06 PM

@RFreise - I think I have corrected the issues with your order. If you have another please let me know. 😄

@Catmandus I am unable to locate a payment for your order in our system or paypal. Can you send your Transaction ID to store@rendeosity.com with the order number so we can check that for you please? 

Alnimal ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 2:21 PM

I'm getting no link to PayPal either, just the warning that my information must match my PayPal account, I've never changed the details on either Renderosity or PayPal and never had an issue until today. Love the new look Wishlist, but pointless if I cannot actually buy anything on it.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 3:57 PM

@Alnimal  what error are you seeing? Can you post a screenshot of the error please? 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.