Mon, Jul 8, 10:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 10:21 am)

Subject: Finally got LaFemme2.0, and I am liking what I have

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 1:03 PM · edited Sun, 07 July 2024 at 6:38 PM

I didn't realize I could download her for free, and I just got her last night.

xKlLdCeORd1VNhISgDUK3pEpSuPNsbkYGMsw2GVh.png

NNuqhd5A4lhWsE9HeorVG94Ahql4iofd5eiKlVkA.png

jSbCAfroCTzQwMdG0W8ixLslkd7LyHxi0PtK0FSy.png

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 1:56 PM

I am over-using the Merissa morph a little bit. I find it works well do dial it to .6 or .7, and it looks pretty cute

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 2:38 PM

What the heck are you on about?

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Sunfire ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 2:52 PM

What she said.

Sunfire's Creations

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 2:59 PM

Uh, WHAT?  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

ghostman ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 3:11 PM

That is just LF1

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 3:12 PM

Very clearly LF1. 

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 3:51 PM

And free too! ;) I had to pay for my LF Pro 2.0 :(

BwYFCGigRih6b2mzw3z1jg9rCEkVcKbsaaur9Av1.png

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 4:04 PM

Well that definitely causes confusion ... says Poser Pro 11. That's definitely LF1 as well

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 4:07 PM

Oh god, yeah, they mean La Femme Pro v2.0. Because La Femme Pro had an update - and that was a LONG time ago.

They should remove that 2.0 from the descriptions and titles to avoid confusion. I think nobody still has the pre-update version of LF Pro anyway.

Anyway, nice bait thread, you got your 15 minutes of fame, I guess.

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Richard60 ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 4:32 PM

It is La Femme Pro - V.2 is the true title.  But is does say 2.0 on the PoserSoftware website.

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 5:48 PM

What did I do? I don't get it.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2023 at 5:52 PM

Oh, my bad...

w1oH3CphJY7aACe8sZShhCRYxtFob8NW1MrM6MFb.png

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 5:49 AM

rokket posted at 5:48 PM Fri, 3 March 2023 - #4457541

What did I do? I don't get it.

Do I have to spell it out? In the height of conjecturing about the next Poser figure, you used confusion on the name of a figure that's been out for years - with that 2.0 there for at least one year - to claim you had something new in your hands and get attention.

I'd  say nice getting tiktok-levels of clickbaiting in an old forums, LOL

(Anyway, I pointed out that 2.0 on the Poser  Software site to staff, seems to be fixed now?)

- - - - - - 

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 6:38 AM · edited Sat, 04 March 2023 at 6:38 AM

The real question is, how did he get LF pro for free? That's a paid product... I had to buy my copy. Is it bundled with 12 for free?

Syc1BRxr5zAP6xzVxjm6CPXUE3G1j5zfpmINVEa1.jpg

a6lrDizuhW1wKRRYnZzljZ39LwLXHLXcbdJQrrZS.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 6:55 AM · edited Sat, 04 March 2023 at 7:02 AM

Not to mention that Rokket is using 11. So why is something that is on sale for $30, that I paid $20 for (sale) being downloaded for free?

jHstc3g5Dz3d5BJB4foOSpgS5EWQ6Pt2wHyUvJPw.jpg

269VwghIcn7B2hhjtiaTw8VfxkxHsTVxsyPHUcEj.jpg

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 8:34 AM · edited Sat, 04 March 2023 at 8:36 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Rokket did not say she was new. He said he just got her. There is a version that comes with Poser 11 and 12. It is not the Pro version that is in the market. Again, he never used the term Pro. Let's not start getting on each other's cases over a misunderstanding.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 8:45 AM

Please, "I just got La Femme 2.0" while everybody's talking about what new Poser figure is about to come? I'm not angry, just thought that's a bit hilarious (and also I think a few of us had a bit of a heart attack at the possibility)

- - - - - - 

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 8:54 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 8:45 AM Sat, 4 March 2023 - #4457594

Please, "I just got La Femme 2.0" while everybody's talking about what new Poser figure is about to come? I'm not angry, just thought that's a bit hilarious (and also I think a few of us had a bit of a heart attack at the possibility)

Yeah, I should have been more careful with my wording. I had to download the entire Poser 11 runtime again because I botched the initial install. So I was fairly happy to finally get to use LaFemme again. I guess in my excitement, I went a hair overboard.

Sorry for the palpitations and negative energy I caused.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 9:04 AM
RedPhantom posted at 8:34 AM Sat, 4 March 2023 - #4457593

Rokket did not say she was new. He said he just got her. There is a version that comes with Poser 11 and 12. It is not the Pro version that is in the market. Again, he never used the term Pro. Let's not start getting on each other's cases over a misunderstanding.

Probably had something to do with having Pro highlighted in the library, a picture says a thousand words...

EULJfnNUDabstcNps5iCO0Q46RPSXSDbCcYYyx9a.jpg

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 9:56 AM

And what if Poser13's new character was a La Femme 3.0? uJ8XS7pEcIQ99jiMf1jyIkTaTOsBe2LdlOwgn59W.gif

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 11:14 AM
Y-Phil posted at 9:56 AM Sat, 4 March 2023 - #4457605

And what if Poser13's new character was a La Femme 3.0? uJ8XS7pEcIQ99jiMf1jyIkTaTOsBe2LdlOwgn59W.gif

We need a like button...

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 11:16 AM
primorge posted at 9:04 AM Sat, 4 March 2023 - #4457599
RedPhantom posted at 8:34 AM Sat, 4 March 2023 - #4457593

Probably had something to do with having Pro highlighted in the library, a picture says a thousand words...

EULJfnNUDabstcNps5iCO0Q46RPSXSDbCcYYyx9a.jpg

Yes, I highlighted that because they said I was using LaFemme 1.0 or something. I used that figure for all those images I posted. But I used the original morphs that came with her to get the figure to look like that.

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 11:17 AM

If this is going to cause a big blow up, can a mod just delete this thread? Or lock it?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 1:14 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

So far, this doesn't seem to be a problem and it's all sorted. I can lock it if you really want but I was just hoping to ward off trouble before it started. I just became the mod for this forum this week. They don't even have my name switched over from Coordinator yet. I was kind of hoping to avoid trouble my first week.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2023 at 2:03 PM

I have been on these boards for 13 years and I have never been attacked, and I don't want to be the reason that someone decides to get nasty.

I will contact you if I feel it needs to get locked.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2023 at 6:02 AM

Didn't mean to sound like an attack to you, bud. Can't really portray emotions through text well. From my side it was like a "What??? (surprise and confusion.) OH ok this butt! (in a laughing kind of way)"

- - - - - - 

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2023 at 10:22 AM

I am over it. I was just surprised by it. Yeah, conveying intentions can sometimes get misread. I don't hold grudges and don't usually get butt hurt easily. I had developed a thick skin when I was into home recording because the people on the BBS I used to post my music on were brutally honest.They say if you want a pat on the back, play it for your family. If you want the truth, post it here. I did. And I got the truth. Helped me develop, but it stung at first.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2023 at 10:25 AM

BdYkboqSNjO5mFKJUc4mZvq3YTREuSWr5B2dw3h8.png

I love the fact that Pauline's hair has fits for her. Give me lots of options. She is fast becoming my favorite figure.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2023 at 1:20 PM

La Femme is very versatile, yes :) She has been wonderful for me for years now.

- - - - - - 

ghostman ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2023 at 11:03 AM

@rokket Looking real good though. Cool outfit.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

Letterworks ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2023 at 1:27 PM

I have to say that many people have underestimated La Femme and what can be done with her. Part of that is because there isn't as much content as there is for V4, V8 etc.. Part of the reason for that was when L'Homme was introduced as a morph for La Femme the results of that created a monster to create clothing for, eventually the La Femme and L'Homme figures were separated and that helped with some of the issues. More could have been done to bring some of the newer possibility that P12 contains but it was decided not to persue those. It's a shame that the users haven;t done more experimenting as was done with the V4 and Poser at that time, but with the dangle of unimesh out there there wasn;t really a reason to put in that effort.

Now maybe some of that will come to pass. 

At any rate La Femme is a very versatile figure and deserves more interest from the power users and content creators than she's really gotten at this point.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2023 at 8:40 PM
ghostman posted at 11:03 AM Mon, 6 March 2023 - #4457802

@rokket Looking real good though. Cool outfit.

Thanks. I am still working on it. I was looking for a way to separate her from all the other images I keep seeing, while still trying to give off a MOS suit vibe. I think without doing all the piping, it won't work.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2023 at 9:46 PM

LaFemme was free for a limited time when it first came out. Free with a minimum purchase of $3.50.

https://www.renderosity.com/forums/threads/2930748/new-rendo-figure-free-erm-no-its-350-false-adverts-anyone?

I'm gonna shoo now lol so your thread doesn't get locked

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 11 March 2023 at 5:53 PM

That must be how I got it. When I went to the market place the files were there for me to download. So I did.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.