Sat, Oct 5, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: freestuff number of items etc

maneki_neko ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2023 at 3:00 AM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 4:59 AM

i could have sworn there was a post explaining exactly how many items should be included in ONE freebie - i.e. 5x backgrounds or textures etc. but all i found was the faq, which has just been updated a few days ago, and there i could only read that 3 "items" (i prefer to call them "freebies", and call "items" the number of things like images included!) can be uploaded per 24h, of which only 1 will be published. (so this means then for 2 days no more uploads, right?)

so, in this faq, no mention of how many images etc are supposed to be included any more. has this been canceled with the last update? or are the details mentioned in another post - which is not mentioned and well visible on top of the freestuff forum? there have been so many changes recently, and while i can perfectly understand the need to slow down the avalanche of certain freebie types, i'd lke to have all info clearly mentioned all together in a central place... or at least all links on top of this forum..

i am very, very confuzzled.

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2023 at 7:37 AM
Site Admin

Try these guidlines. I found them on a link on the upload page

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

maneki_neko ( ) posted Sun, 09 April 2023 at 9:43 AM

RedPhantom posted at 7:37 AM Sat, 8 April 2023 - #4461264

Try these guidlines. I found them on a link on the upload page

aaah thank you! it's the one i was looking for! i knew i hadn't dreamt it.. stupid me, didn't even think about looking on the upload page... where i had no business to go to yet, since i haven't got my stuff together to upload, lol..

please add a link to this on the freebie forum top?

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 09 April 2023 at 10:24 PM
Site Admin

I can make the suggestion. I don't do any programming of the forums. If I did, we'd all be using Etch-a-Sketch.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2023 at 9:27 AM

Will do.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2023 at 7:36 AM
CHMedia posted at 9:27 AM Mon, 10 April 2023 - #4461534

Will do.

thanks! ^^ excellent!

johanwhatt525 ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2023 at 4:57 AM

There was a link on the upload page that led me to them

Aaah, thank you so much!That's the one I've been looking for! Thanks for your help!It was obvious that I hadn't dreamt it.It was the stupid me who didn't even think to look at the upload page,as I had no business going there yet, since I hadn't gotten my stuff together to upload yet, I didn't even think to look there.

Could you please add a link to this at the top of the freebie forum?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.