Wed, Oct 2, 8:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Fantasy Attic's Annual hHalloween gift drive 2023

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2023 at 12:51 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 1:38 PM
Online Now!

Boy oh boy I am a bit late this time...lol  It is time for the gathering of gifts for Halloween...heesh October is just about a sneeze away!

It is September and the next month is sneaking up on us very quickly...Here is your reminder about the gifts....

Deadline to get the gifts to DarkAngel for Halloween: September 25 [items accepted all the way until Oct 31]. Let's make this year as wonderful as the past ones.

My muse has been taking off and not interested it would seem to do any art at all so I need to corner her and bribe her with donut holes, chocolate, diet coke [see what drugs I am addicted to?] I will post the link to the page as soon as I get it done.

Participants can give ANYTHING you can create yourself. No THEME to our gifts but as always, some Halloween themes would work out too.

- backgrounds of many kinds: fractals, scenery, skies, water, fantasy, horror...

- textures for outfits, figures (humans, toons...), props... or even for general use.

- poses, morphs...

- tubes and such for adding to our own backgrounds

- effects such as clouds, rain, sparkles, fire...

- any model in .obj that you wish to share (with or without textures), so they can be imported into any program that accepts them.

How to get them to me:

* An email attachment.
* Upload them to where you usually upload your things then send to DarkAngel the link in a PM or email.
* If you need somewhere to upload them then let me know in this post or a PM and I will send you information for uploading.

Everything must be zipped for use, including the item, and a read-me explaining your terms of use.

At least 1-2 images [.jpg or .png] of what you are giving about 1000x1000px being the largest, no need for small images the system will re-size them.

Thank you for your generosity!

Participants and those I have in my greedy little hands are in the block to the left.

I already have 6 gathered.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2023 at 4:46 PM · edited Tue, 05 September 2023 at 4:46 PM

YAY!!  I so look forward to your Halloween Gift Drive every year, so I'll be bookmarking the link once you post it.  😁

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2023 at 10:53 PM
Online Now!

YAY AND THANKS AGAIN!

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2023 at 8:17 PM · edited Mon, 18 September 2023 at 8:18 PM
Online Now!

This the link to the Gifts page, nothing there yet but starting October there will be.....mwahaaahaaa

https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2023/index.html

khornby ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2023 at 1:04 PM

This is great. Thank you to everyone. Not sure if this has been reported but the download for Day 10 is incorrect 

It is not: Elegant Goth Jewelry V4. It is Woodland Archer which is the same as the download for Day 20

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2023 at 1:30 PM
Online Now!

khornby posted at 1:04 PM Sun, 22 October 2023 - #4476639

This is great. Thank you to everyone. Not sure if this has been reported but the download for Day 10 is incorrect 

It is not: Elegant Goth Jewelry V4. It is Woodland Archer which is the same as the download for Day 20

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.