Wed, Oct 2, 8:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: About todaysnewsletter freebie

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 11:46 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 4:12 PM
Online Now!

If this is not in the right spot then please move it.

I just got the newsletter email that shows this item as Defend Your Realm with the Classic Bedroom image but when I try to download it the item is still staircase.

TMmY85b4Lm2CS1B63nHxeZcXgKtNea5VqZLjH7qg.png

actual download:

hc8uq4yF4LKy0peRFOzNL1k8OW8DwQNjVa8kC5Zo.png

This seems to be an ongoing problem, can someone please fix it...it most likely just needs the proper image/link changed from the previous newsletter.

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 12:35 PM

That must've been fixed, because I just downloaded it, and the zip file was named correctly..

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

3DSublimeProtege ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 2:17 PM
Forum Moderator

Hello

I have just checked this on the backend, and within the newsletter that was sent out and the link is correct.  The title was wrong, but it was the Classic Bedroom linked to the post.  Can you try again and see if you still get the incorrect link?

Hugs

Tima

3DSublimeProductions (Tima) - Admin, Vendor, Marketplace Tester, & Vendor Education

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 3:27 PM
Online Now!

YAY, Yes it is now the bedroom set. TY so very much. I missed out on a couple of the newsletter freebies before and thought maybe it was me so never said anything until lately when I saw it wasn't just my comp.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 3:58 PM

Well, another fine newsletter freebie that I can't access because newsletters aren't sent to me anymore.

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 5:10 PM
hborre posted at 3:58 PM Wed, 22 November 2023 - #4478056

Well, another fine newsletter freebie that I can't access because newsletters aren't sent to me anymore.

YIKES!  Isn't there a way to get R'osity sending them to you again?  I thought there was, but I could be wrong.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.