Fri, Jun 28, 6:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 27 10:32 pm)

Subject: how change name of character?

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 10:17 AM · edited Tue, 25 June 2024 at 3:58 PM

red, I think, showed me once how to do it, and I forgot. please point me at right way to change, for instance LF 2. 1  to "Nancy"

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 10:23 AM
Site Admin

in the properties pallet, click the name

or double-click it on the hierarchy menu

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 10:55 AM · edited Mon, 18 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

ZgvRHzRDjjKFJGbccglOXAYjtQLRptICxEklHMfE.png    QijgbN6t7iXU3qB3z4skSQY29neDhAXo2nwKoyih.png

Both Methods.

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

thanks guys, appreciate the reminder.

Now, new, I have separate file folders under Figures, how do I move elf dance 1 into the folder above Elf Poses? which has elf glance 2?qRpi1NBk4gq4uWVL499A855EZQTrtvWwZKNkjXwP.png

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 1:28 PM

Interesting.  The individual content files do not show up in the Windows Poser version.  Technically, you should be able to select the file and drag it to the new folder location.  By the looks of your Library, all your folders are being saved under one category which can become rather messy very quickly, especially if you want to find something fast.  

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 4:23 PM

interesting comment, hborre, I hope to rejigger my files using Red phantom's how-to as a guide.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.