Mon, Jun 24, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 24 7:04 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: WTH is “poser world”?

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 4:13 PM · edited Mon, 24 June 2024 at 4:21 AM

Somehow I must have joined it but why? Is it legitimate or some scam? If legitimate what does it offer?

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 4:31 PM

Poserworld is legitimate, but I don't know how current its content is.

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 5:40 PM

Hmmm?🤔 

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 5:50 PM

It is a site that sells legitimate Poser content. It is all older content, though.

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 6:11 PM

Hmm. So they may have stuff that poser has stopped selling?

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 6:34 PM

You will need to own all those older models to take advantage of the site.  Trying to convert clothing is not an option unless you have the skill to perform it comfortably.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 7:22 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

The latest figures they support are Dawn and Dusk. They aren't selling stuff Poser stopped selling. By Poser, I assume you mean Renderosity or Poser Software. They make and sell their own content. Much of it is very old. Their props might be of more use currently than their clothing until you get comfortable enough with Poser to use the fitting room.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2024 at 4:08 PM

I buy some things at Poserworld occasionally. As previously said, it's mostly older stuff but I can use CrossDresser to convert V3/M3 clothes to newer figures.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.