Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, JacquelineJ

(Last Updated: 2024 Jun 23 1:38 pm)

Helga Dress and Cape for La Femme

$14.00 USD 50% Off
$7.00 USD

Secret Style 61

$11.95 USD

Subject: weird sticky out part of otherwise fitting shorts?

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 11 June 2024 at 5:44 PM · edited Mon, 24 June 2024 at 2:39 AM

LF2 wearing shorts looked good until I noticed this weird thingy flapping out from her thigh...any ideas on getting rid of it?

uzGIoWvjICytJLpa1iFvCaZbV5c3F8vx9vyNVB0i.png

thanks,

drawn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 11 June 2024 at 6:49 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

These were converted from Lafemme weren't they? Did you remember to copy the joint zones?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Tue, 11 June 2024 at 7:40 PM · edited Tue, 11 June 2024 at 7:41 PM

First things first.

1. Select the shorts in your scene.

2. Choose Menu command Figure > Copy Joint Zones From.

3. A dialog pops up. If the shorts are conformed to La Femme (they should be), the dialog will automatically select La Femme as the figure to copy joint zones from.  If not, use the down arrow to select the La Femme figure from the menu. Accept the default target tesselations, and choose OK.

If that doesn't help the situation, let us know. Because you'll have to edit weight maps if that doesn't do the trick and that will get a little involved.

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2024 at 8:47 AM

Yay, it was the copy joints thing, which I had originally forgotten. thanks, team!

drawn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.