Wed, Oct 2, 9:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: A new girl in town...

Versum ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2024 at 9:13 AM · edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Forgot to say .... I also like the way she moves

8qeMOdv7LVVNHdrM8XSx1kKDFsOyCQkAnBEaJKka.jpg

Versum ( ) posted Sat, 28 September 2024 at 7:21 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 7:21 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

This here might be something I might consider releasing ! a medusa tail and probably a sushi Tail that goes into the same genere or design.

Still Prototype ( Concept )  There would also be a head-dress and a collar chest armor. For the sushi not sure weather a Shark tail style or a feather style ! 

pOfcYLvfqDxax5uyTyXlFflfZHcK5OYmO3Sw14s3.jpgmHoHYqOBaW3lcfdC8Im1EyIrjI2nvziiPY5RM5kK.jpgwlrGy9U2hqCBGYvtpNU9QYlUUU0OqzAJmAoZCtBW.jpg

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

I asked about the JCMs, and Hivewire has responded. Apparently that's how it's intended to work.

"Yes zero figure turns off the JCMs and all morphs. Restore figure will leave the JCMs on."

I don't get it. Maybe it's the DS way of doing things or something, but I don't understand the benefits of doing it that way in Poser.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2024 at 4:33 AM
Forum Coordinator

Hmm. Looks like I have to build in a master dial that forces this one to 1 at dial value 0.

Bejaymac ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2024 at 4:22 PM

randym77 posted at 12:43 AM Sun, 29 September 2024 - #4489845

I asked about the JCMs, and Hivewire has responded. Apparently that's how it's intended to work.

"Yes zero figure turns off the JCMs and all morphs. Restore figure will leave the JCMs on."

I don't get it. Maybe it's the DS way of doing things or something, but I don't understand the benefits of doing it that way in Poser.

It's similar to how Genesis 9 works.

Zeroing a figure has always been a dumb thing to do in Poser as well as Studio, when you zero the figure you also zero the rigging, which means the figure now has a high chance of suffering gimbal lock, restoring puts the figure back into it's memorized state which will avoid gimbal lock.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.