Tue, Oct 22, 12:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Dragon Texture

TMGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 10:41 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 8:39 PM

file_188128.jpg

WEll I think I may have finished this Vio6 Remap Texture. There are 1 or 2 little things left to 'tweak' :) This is my first SERIOUS attempt at a texture. I want to thank everyone that has provided comments and suggestions thus far. Those of you that have, and I know who you are!, Please contact me and I will send you this 3 part texture. In the meantime I am pondering to put it in the Store or maybe the Free Stuff area. Thanks Again! TMGraphics (Texture(s) not to be given away or sold, in whole or part.)

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 2:57 AM

Wow that is a very cool texture! Nice work :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 3:31 AM

Oh, yeah baby...freakin' awesome! You know I love it... Agent Smith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

TygerCub ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 4:21 AM

Wonderful! Fantastic! I may have to buy the dragon model just to use this! TygerCub

Bia ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 2:06 PM

gosh I wish Daz would but that darn dragon on sale!

RyokoArt ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 10:02 PM

Is this the same one that went on sale at DAZ today or a different one? If different where can I get this one!!

TMGraphics ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 10:54 PM

file_188130.jpg

This is different. This texture is for the VIO6 Remapped ZDragon model. you can get the remap and templates here... http://home.sc.rr.com/tmgraphics or in the Free Stuff area. You must own the (Zygote)Daz3d Dragon and have the "Mover" (in Free Stuff by Steve Cox)program to unseed it. As far as this texture (uses 3 separate textures total) I am thinking of either selling or putting in free area. Leaning towards selling. Not sure for how much though. Here is another pose and different lights. TMG

TMGraphics ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 11:01 PM

The VIO6 Remap evolved due to the "stretchies" on the Zygote(Daz3d) Dragon when rendering with the standard texture. It was remapped by VIOMAR and myself to fix this. If you look at the standard dragon render the face, arms, legs, wing bones, hands, etc. stretch across the surfaces due to the layout of the original template and the mapping method of Poser. This stretching is fixed with the Vio6 version. TMGraphics

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.