Sun, Sep 15, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Another Image, please let a newbie know what you think

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 11:13 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:15 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_193751.gif

This one was a special request from a colleague. I don;t know if it will cross the pond well. It is typically English, I was asked for a WHU football fan, and this was wot they got, WHU colours, Beckham haircut and a punky type figure, because the English view of soccer fans is rock bottom. Comments please.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

dolly ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 11:44 AM

very nice image but coming from the east end myself i can tell you know that the whufc fan probebley had something else in mind but i think its great and i like it welkl done

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 1:44 PM

Hi Dolly, He actually told me she had to be blond, built and the rest was up to me. They know I only draw fairies. Hopefully she will now be on the desk top of the security Pc at , oh whoops maybe I shouldn't say where. Lets just say Westminister, okay.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

dolly ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 1:47 PM

no its great i just know what the fans are like im a gunner me self and the whufc are all nutters lol well done

reddog ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 10:02 PM

yep momma does wear combat boots. at least when shes out on the links thats better than a bunck of old gaffers in baggy old clothes and ugly hats unless its Alice Cooper

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2001 at 2:50 AM

Well actually I come from SW and follow rugby from Twickers, but haven't got round to that yet.Maybe next project.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.