Sat, Sep 21, 9:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: TEKKEN3 Bryan Fury

daemon sin ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 1999 at 8:35 PM ยท edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

file_117427

This one was a bitch because of the maps. I spent ages on the trousers and scars and tattoos and bumps using the P4 nude man template only finding out after that the template itself is offset on many different parts. Go on check it out for yourself in the templates folder. ASnyway after spending more time I'm almost there I still need to reposition his tatoos on the neck, and I am doing better morphs for his face. I know you cant see it well here but beleyve me the snake skin bump texture and some of his scars are really cool. - sorry bout that but I only recently started working with bump maps*- Any way I'll be finished with him soon . I still don't know where to post him so if anyone can suggest a place that would be cool.- Daemon

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 1999 at 10:41 AM

heyas; he's looking real good! a place to post? you mean, not free/fun stuff because you dont have a place to host the files? you can send it in to poserworld.com. maybe props guild, but not sure if they host files on their site, or just link to yours.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.