Sat, Aug 3, 10:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Need Help With Poser 4 To Bryce 4

Chris ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 1999 at 5:05 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 7:59 PM

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_117456.JPG

Someting went wrong with the import of my Poser model. The textures are wrong and trans maps are not imported. What did I've made wrong? hope you can help me Christian

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

PixelKing ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 1999 at 5:49 PM

Make sure all import boxs are checked.....if your texture isn't in the same location as the .OBJ it will instruct you to find it...make sure you select the same texture desired. Other than that....I have no other ideas....hope this helps.

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 1999 at 6:08 PM

Only the T-map will go to bryce. You have to add the trans maps yourself. The Poser clothes have invisible parts that must be unchecked in the hierarchy before export as OBJ. You will know what they are by the grayed-out eye. -JH.

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 25 October 1999 at 12:02 PM

Chris; Do you do you want me to send you the tutorial? Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 25 October 1999 at 1:32 PM

Hi Spike, that will be great!! I've heard that your site is down, I'm sorry about that. Hope you will be online soon. Chris

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 1999 at 3:13 AM

Thank you all - Poser to Bryce works fine now. Christian

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.