Fri, Sep 20, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Questions about Daz Figures

Bill B ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 12:40 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 7:14 PM

I was hoping some one can give me info on the following daz figures, I would e-mail them but would not get info at least until Monday. 1. Are the Beast Master and Nude Muscle Man Poser 4 Figures, and default no clothing? 2. What is the most recent version of Michael? The cd collection? 3. Are the Heavy Man and Heavy Woman Poser 4 figures and are the default naked? 4. Is Thare a CD pack for Viki V 2.0? Thanks

jamball77 ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 3:17 PM

Point 2: Version 1.0 The michael pak includes textures, wedge hair, and a clothes pak. Just got mine Point 4: No CD pak as they did with Millenium Woman(vicky 1)

Jazzmin ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 3:21 PM

Hi Bill, 1. Yes they are poser figures, but you must purchase them separately from the poser 4 program. Go to www.daz3d.com. 2. Yes and you can buy him on cd (better deal) with clothes and hair or separately at www.daz3d.com or on cd only at www.curiouslabs.com. 3. I'm not sure if the p4 man and woman that come with poser have morphs to make them heavy but I know Victoria II has many morphs to change her weight, etc and yes they are by default... naked. Most all of the figures are naked by default. 4. I don't believe there is a cd out for Vicky II yet, just Vicky 1 for now. Hope this info helps Jazzmin

Vive Bene.  Spesso L'Amore.  Di Risata Molto.
Live Well.  Love Often.  Laugh Much.

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 5:04 PM

Bill, In response to question 1, they will function properly in Poser4... but they were built for Poser3. Poser3 didn't support conforming clothing or the like, so I built the clothing into the BeastMaster figure. At the time, that was the solution. Sans clothing, the BeastMaster would be the Nude Muscle Man. With exception of the groups that had their geometry altered (the ones with clothing), morphs for the NMM will work on the BM and vice versa. Similar to my answer for your first question, the one I offer for question 3 is... they were built for 3. Integrated clothing being the solution at the time... theirs are. -Rob rbtwhiz.com

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 5:37 PM

The heavy Man and woman are not by default naked ... they hav the clothes shown. And they were before poser 4

atthisstage ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 6:24 PM

And there's an update for Michael (not a full blown version, just something that fixes a few bugs) that's downloadable from Daz. However, you must have Michael 1.

Bill B ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 6:33 PM

Ok Thanks for all your input. I going to go shopping now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.