Fri, Sep 20, 11:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Insufficient disk space error, help me

sulian ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 11:26 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:14 AM

Ok, ok. I have a Athlon 750, two SCSI disk (9 go and 18 go), 512 of Ram. I use Poser 4.03 When i want to render a poser file in a new windows (1200 * 1000), i have a "Insufficient disk space to render at that current resolution" but i only use Victoria 2 (+ tex) and two very small prop, what is the problem, help me please

Bia ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 1:08 PM

I sometimes get this error too, I have been successful with 3 things: 1. turn off any other programs that you may have running. 2. Use the render button from the little window that pops up and not the render button that is in the large materials placement window. Don't know whym but that works for me! 3. Close Poser completely (save your work first!) then reopen it and load your scene and then render it.

Eowyn ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 4:24 PM

I keep getting that error too. So far I haven't been able to fix it. It's utterly annoying but it just seems there's no way to fix it. Reinstalling doesn't help. Restarting the program doesn't always help. Restarting the computer doesn't always help. Hopeless.

JABevan ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2001 at 9:28 AM

Has anyone made progress on this issue? Seems to be a memory leak in Poser. Is Curious Labs working on a patch for this?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.