Fri, Sep 20, 8:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Hot pants for Vicki?

whoopdat ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2001 at 2:08 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 3:06 PM

Howdy. I don't suppose anyone knows where to get some hot pants for Vicki? With Posette, it was rather simple since you could use a trans map with the biker shorts. I bought the clothing pack for Vicki not too long ago and discovered that it doesn't come with those, so I've been trying to make a trans map for the catsuit, but that's just a major pain because of how it has all of the folds and such. And yes, I know I just could ust VickiP4, but I'd rather use Vicki (or Vicki 2 as the case may be). So, if anyone knows where to get some, I'd be quite grateful. And I don't really care whether it's free or not (though I won't complain if there's a free trans map or object available!). :) Thanks much folks!

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2001 at 3:20 AM

We have a Hotpants suit in the style of Austin Powers, the spy who shagged me (see DVD cover :o) in the members area at PWFW, heres a preview pic ...Steve http://www.poserworld.com/subspreview.asp

whoopdat ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2001 at 6:50 PM

I could have sworn when I was looking a few days ago at the site I didn't see that. I believe it would do the trick with a little transmap...and I've been thinking about getting a subscription there. I believe I'll think on it a little more, but this certainly helps the cause. :) Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.