Wed, Sep 25, 1:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Contest...

will3ivxdude ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2001 at 12:10 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 7:20 AM

I have decided to hold my own private Bryce contest... unrelated to the official ones on the forums here. If this is spam, then please tell me and I will close it. The prize for this won't be cash, because cash=a real bitch over the internet. HOWEVER I can offer the followint prizes. Grand Prize- Gold Medal: 1 year of free 24/7 web hosting, up to 3GB of bandwidth usage permonth, 1gb personal web space. OR free java-script based website... which can include rollover's or popup menues OR free special effects on any QuickTime movie... the latter may not sound like much, but what can be done has little limits. As a proffessional video editor, I can edit mostly anything... add mostly any special effect (lazer beam, bullet-time, gun fire, explosions... etc.). Video length may be up to 1 minute. First Prize-Silver: 6 months of free web space, 3GB/Month bandwidth. Second Prize-Bronze: 3 months of free webspace, 3GB/Month bandwidth. Now for the contest... The subject is... action movie. Make a scene that would fit into Mission Impossible 3, if you get my drift. Gun's, blood, whataver. I will start a second thread for voting... WHY am I holding this? Because I really want to see this done in Bryce... I want to see it's limits. Post images here, desired image size is 640 x XXX (640 x 480, 640 x 360, 640 x 272, etc.) Thanks! -Will

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.