Tue, Oct 22, 12:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: FREE textures and MAT poses for Kozaburo's WaveHair.....

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 12:00 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

file_210787.jpg

this is Zombielle LeGrave, displaying the textures (with MAT poses) that i'll be posting to FreeStuff tomorrow night.......by then, who knows, i may have a few more to add to the collection.....i did the green one for those who might want to add it to a She-Hulk or fae figure........faeries were also the inspiration for the fuscia and lavendar textures as well.........i hope that someone finds them useful........

farang ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 12:07 AM

Very, very nice looking. Where can I find this wavehair? Is it free?

rain ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 1:36 AM

This is great! I'll be able to use it. Thanks!

Xena ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 1:48 AM

Good work Wolfie :) I love the white one. That'll look excellent on Paloma wink

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:03 AM

Excellent work, Wolf...I look forward to using them!

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:08 AM

Farang It's new on Kozaburo's site Scroll down the page in the edge column. Look for Web Ring Top 15 Find Digital Babes & Click that. Wonders & delights await you! (if you've never been to Koz's site, before) ;-) Render On!

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:10 AM

TheWolfWithin Hi! They look great! I'll look for their debut! Many thanks!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 3:37 AM

These are great........how do I get them?

Wizzard ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 3:41 AM

great stuff wolf... Sharen.. they'll be in the Poser section of Free stuff here by tomorrow 8 ) I know.. I can hardly wait myself 8 ) THank ye again wolf

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 4:04 AM

goodie - can't wait - need to draw something unusal...can't spell this morning....still 4:00 am, can't sleep

ir0wdy ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 5:10 AM

very nice, guy man... just when you thought Kozaburo couldn't come up with anything cooler, he goes off makes something cooler.

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 7:51 AM

Very nice!!! A good hair-week,this week!Kozaburos free hair,than Anton Kiesiels and Jim Burtons hairs over at Daz.... :-))) Some positiv things after all the bad things happened, although it can take the sadness away

nfredman ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 10:30 AM

And Vairesh just released 3 new hair styles in the Marketplace. :^) Gratitude here for the immense hard work of all these modelers! i was texturing hair for Free Stuff... needed to concentrate on something comforting, and there is definitely something comforting about messing with hair & Poser models.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 12:36 PM

thanks a bunch, peoples ;) i'll most likely have a few more before long.........

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.