Sat, Oct 5, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: Any interest in a Shades of Victoria project?

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 6:58 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:00 PM

(Aside from the lovely acronym of ShoV) As some of you all might have noticed, I have started a Shades of Mike project with 14 texture sets. Is there any interest at all in having a matching set of sets for Victoria? (except for Albert - he matches the Victoria map from DAZ already(and boy was that a pain(yes the name was deliberate))) Incidentally those Shades of Victoria maps would fit the Milkids too. And the usage rights would be the same as the ShoM maps. Should I? or not bother? 'cause I've got plenty else to work on

ARCHITECT ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 2:01 AM

yes - please. I would like to see "all shades of victoria"...

AprilYSH ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 2:24 AM

i really liked some of your shom textures (haven't used them in a pic, just playing with them, will let you know when i do!) but speaking for myself a shov wouldn't be as popular to me as i like making female textures myself. male textures are not as fun so i'm more likely to download those instead. :D heh heh... good idea to post a questionaire before launching yourself into it ;) i can see you've got quite a few things you can do! i like your room textures too :)) thanks Lyrra :)

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 3:07 AM

April, No point in spending my time working on something if it'll never be used. (shrug) Well I won't worry about ShoV until I get bored then. :) I'll ask again on fri night and over at the commune, to get a better exposure rate. I always ask regarding possible freestuff projects - and occaisionally get myself into trouble. Like right now I'm making 24 pairs of textures for Anton's adventurers outfit. Many of them from responses to a query. Have 4 started already. I'm thinking Jan or Feb as a tentative release date - but who knows. I like to flood rather than release in dribs and drabs :) I think after these I'll make some more characters - goodness knows I never expected my Brendan to be so popular. :) Glad yoyu appreciate the walls - I certainly appreciate your rempping. (my blue alien on a remapped-to-mike p4male with Travelers alien morphs. Wheee!) Lyrra

dragongirl ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 2:06 PM

Oh - I would love your Shov textures!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.