Mon, Oct 21, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Conforming clothes won't behave

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 6:29 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:27 AM

file_241035.jpg

I've been having this trouble with others too. Curently I converted Nerd3D's Clara Dress to Eve4 and then re-mapped and textured it (clara's glove and boots too). Then I sized and confermed it to Eve. All goes fine untill I attempt to pose Eve, the Dress and Boot-toes don't want to leave the Y-Axis?? I also had this trouble with Valkary Armor on both Eve4 and Possette4. Is the non-turning coming from: A) Eve B) Clara's Dress/boots C) my mapping (but I didn't do nuthin to the Valkary armor) I also tried the Nullifier CR2 but it didn't help ;-(

brittmccary ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 8:28 PM

Hmm.... I'm definately NOT an expert! But P4 cloths does not conform automatically to Eve. So when I model thingies, - I import Eve (not Posette) into my modelling program. Otherwise it won't work. Eve is a joint work of Traveler (and other very talented folks). Do a search for Traveler. Go to his pages, - and read what he says about transforming Posettes cloths to Eve. Good luck Britt

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 8:40 PM

Yes, I've converted several objects for Eve4 and do use Traveler's conversion CR2. It only seems to be certain things that do this. When I had this problem with Traverler's Valkryie Armor Helmet, neck Armor, and hip armor I wrote Traveler about the hip and he sent me a replacement CR2 stating there was an error in it (it occured on both Possette and my converted versions for Eve4). That fixed the Valkryie Hip armor for both but I thought I would examine the old and new file to learn how to fix the others myself....needless to say too much time slipped by and now I can't find my old Hip CR2 for compairison......Oh Why Did I Procrastinate So, Why??!!

brittmccary ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 9:13 PM

LOL I'm sorry, can't give you any answers on your last question! If it is of any comfort, - I occationally ask myself the exact same question. If I find the answer one day, - I'll make sure that I send you a note! Britt

ScottA ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 10:56 AM

Hmmm....Gonna take a shot in the dark here. This might be an IK chain conflict. Try turning off IK for the clothes BEFORE you conform it to the base figure. ScottA

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 12:45 PM

"BEFORE you conform" that I did not try.....will definatly try this tonight when I get home! Got frustrated last night and started swapping Eve with Real-Eyes Possette but would prefer to stay with Eve4, don't know why since the scene I'm after will have the sleigh back behind HHorse and all but I just like Eve best. Thanks Scott, that sounds like it may do somthing ;-)

ScottA ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 12:55 PM

Don't get your hopes too high.....It's a long shot. :-) ScottA

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 10:05 AM

Attached Link: Eve 4 download here

Hey, **igohigh**, did the fix work or not?  For four and a half years you've left us dangling here!  That's not fair!

For those who might like to know, Eve 4 by Traveler is again available for download at momcat's site: www.purr3d.net/Eve/.
Click on the link above.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.