Tue, Oct 22, 10:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:16 am)

Subject: Celeste Moir

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:22 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:56 AM

file_119054.jpg

Moving right along to the next main character is Celeste Moir Ivory's older sister. Credits: Traveler: Morphs Steve Shanks: Short Jacket PhilC: Top Tim Laubach: Modified your texture :o) Rev. Evil Pig Blood: Door and Sewer prop Baumault(sp?) Lamp Jennifer:For modeling,the character, thanks dear!! Me: Puss -n- Boot sign, lots of my own textures etc... I haven't had much time, so I haven't done any touch up work on the image yet... sorry. Comments welcomed... Jack

BillBay ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:34 PM

Now I see why your resistance is down... Jennifer is keeping you ... er... busy... :) Our COMPLIMENTS to Jennifer!... um ...Oh and you too Jack :)

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:37 PM

Jack, Looks great. I never thought to ask, what do you render with? -JH.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:46 PM

Thanks Bill, the character took about 4 or 5 hours to do, I'm getting much faster at it, but Jenny didn't take as much of my time as this forum does LOL Jeff, it is just rendered with Poser 4 with a little bit of program tweaking (hope Meta don't jump on my ass for changing some of their programing), nothing major. I have yet to learn Bryce enough!!:o) Jack

ghostboat ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 8:55 PM

WHOA MAMMA!! Jack that is nothing less than par excella'nt! Is that dress posted anywhere,that red makes it hot. ghostboat

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 1999 at 3:50 AM

That's an excellent picture Jack, very very nice. Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.