Sat, Oct 5, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: Seeking P4M 3fingered hand morph

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 3:37 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 2:45 AM

Anybody? I need the 3 fingered hand morph for the p4man. I have a female version, but don't know if a male version exists. I do plan on using it in a freestuff character, that I expect people will be using as a base for other characters (trying not to give the secret away) Thanks muchly in advance for any assistance! Lyrra

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 10:21 AM

Traveler I know had a Fem version but I can't remember if the male version was ever posted? If so, it should be available on his CD by now.

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 2:51 PM

I have the fem version, but there doesn't seem to be a male version yet. Cassidy checked the CD and it's not there either. I may have to go beg shamelessly at Traveler. :) Can't release this figure without it though. (sigh) Thanks Igo :) Lyrra

Wizzard ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 6:16 AM

Lyrra, You're really good with magnets 8 ) zero out the pinky fingers on both hands.. then use a magnet to reform the hand... so it blends in a little bettre.. then spawn the morphs? everytime I try to do it.. they end up a bit wonky... but I"ll keep trying.. and say Hoi to Cutter for me 8 )

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 3:03 PM

Wizzard - ssssh! Don't spoil the surprise! (grin) Who said I'm good with magnets? I'm good with using other peoples morphs and texturing the bejasus out of things. :) Finally fixed the scary eyeball problem - suddenly realized that the pupil was too small. Spend an irritating hour fighting with the grouper and magnets. Feh. All that's left is to fix the eyebrows, make 3 fingered hands/feet and squash morphs. Poser eyeballs are not round. Immensly annoying. Now I need to find somebody to make his clothes. (sigh) may have to release them naked. Not that I object to naked elves running around - it's just that they're so hard to tailor for :) Really heavily modified body geometry - had to - they're only about 4 feet tall, you know? Want to release these guys for chistmas, I've sent a begging letter to Trav - we'll see if he feels generous - if not then I'll have to do the hands myslef, may take a little longer. Lyrra

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 7:25 AM

Ko love... then again.. only those of us in the know would know na? I"m still working on the palm fix... but it doesn't look too good yet... still mashes things up 8 ( but if I get it to work I'll let you know soonest 8 )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.