Mon, Oct 21, 6:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: need beta testers forCustom BVH poser files

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 3:18 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

file_249142.gif

HI, I will soon be offering custom BVH files for the poser millenuium figures these files were made by importing the skeletons of the poser characters into lifeforms where they were animated /rotoscoped and re-exported as customized bvh files joint mapped specifically for each character. they wiil include such motion such as walking while speaking/gesturing , getting up from chairs, running while shootting and/ or carrying a weapon, short range walks to a stop etc.

I am mostly interested in seeing how they work on a PC since i am on a mac.
for those interested the beta file will be for the p4 raptor
but the geat majority will be for mike 1/2 and vicky
these BVH files will all come with a small pdf file containing import instructions
and No morph Channels.

interested parties can contact me directly at anobrin@mac.com and recieve a 120k zip file
for testing.

My website

YouTube Channel

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 4:27 PM

I'd be happy to test out the raptor animation for you, although I don't have Mike yet. In addition to Poser, I have one or two other programs that can import .bvh files. I hope you'll be doing more than just the Poser humans. As scarce as mo-cap resources are for these figures, there is even less for the animals.

jamball77 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 7:21 PM

way cool. I've been making a few BVHs with Credo's LifeForms Studio. I'd love to beta. I am on PC and can beta with Win2000, 98SE, and XP. I have the millenium girls, Vicky2, and Mike 1 will upgrade before the price goes up.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 4:25 AM

Ditto to Jamball's post. Have had LF for about a year now. Love to beta. Windows 2K Pro, 98SE, 98, XP. -Tim

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.