Sat, Sep 21, 9:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: morphable clothes for victoria 2 not loading

fuli42 ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 4:17 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

To be more precise, the clothes do load, but i can't see them on the screen. I have Poser 4 Pro Pack, Victoria2, and Morphable ClothingPack for Victoria2. Does anyone have a solution to this,or had the same phenomenon? Thanks, Fuli42

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 4:31 PM

This may be a stupid question on my part, but do you also have the Victoria Clothing Pak 1? Because the Morphing Clothing Pak is an add-on for that product, and won't work without it. If you do have the Victoria Clothing Pak 1, be aware that it was updated after June 20th, 2000. The Morph Pak only works with the updated version. If you bought it after this date, you have the updated version; otherwise, you should visit DAZ and download the update patch.

WyckedDreamz ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 8:34 PM

I was having the same problem with the regular clothing pack, the day wear, and the euro wear......I never did figure out the fix.....someone suggested deleting the RSR files, cause maybe they didnt want to dance with my win98, but I wont do that, if it came with the product, I am sure not going to delete it....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.