Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Atrium roof nearing completion...

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 12:55 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=131842&Start=1&Sectionid=4&WhatsNew=Yes

Instead of posting an ugly un-textured model, check the link up top. Remove 'Nicole', remove the floor, and that would be the roof - It has a round vaulted ceiling that you can use anywhere, and not just the Artrium... (I'm using it as a 'solarium' at sunrise for this shot :) It also has a transverse beam running across the center of it that can be made transparent or textured as needed. A separate chandelier will eventually attach to it. The ceiling itself is set to almost transparent right now, just to see if the render materials assignments latched on to the polygons okay. So why is it still white? Well, I still have to bake it (the roof, not Nicole - heh.) in UV Mapper to get it textured, but I thought it would be fun to actually have some fun with it while it's being built, and to show off the pretty little redhead that Dark Whisper built at the same time. Cheers, /P

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 12:57 PM

Looks great !!!!! Sharen

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 12:57 PM

PS: You can also tell that I finally figured out how to make Poser render w/ a background image... but how in the heck do you get rid of the camera name in the upper LH corner? TIA, /P

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 1:06 PM

In the 'View' menu is an option to disable the camere name (in the german version its the second entry).

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 1:10 PM

Cool! Found it - thx! /me slaps self over head for not seeing that earlier :) /P

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 1:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=131842&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

Accidentally put image in 2D gallery - moved it before I got caught being dumb. :) New link enclosed. /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.